| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Curico-General Freire in April is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 32.2mm (1.3in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Curico-General Freire April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Curico-General Freire, Chile
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Curico-General Freire:
- Santiago, Chile - 170 kms (105.7 miles) NNE
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) NNE
- Queltehue, Chile - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Barahona, Chile - 118.8 kms (73.8 miles) NNE
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 109.5 kms (68 miles) NNE
- Sewell, Chile - 125.3 kms (77.9 miles) NE
- Coya, Chile - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) NE
- Parron, Chile - 92.6 kms (57.5 miles) NNE
- Rengo, Chile - 70.8 kms (44 miles) NNE
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) NNE
- Teno, Chile - 11.8 kms (7.3 miles) NNE
- Malarg E, Argentina - 160.5 kms (99.8 miles) ESE