| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Curico-General Freire in January is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 3.8mm (0.1in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:52 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Curico-General Freire January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Curico-General Freire, Chile
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Curico-General Freire:
- Santiago, Chile - 170 kms (105.7 miles) NNE
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) NNE
- Queltehue, Chile - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Barahona, Chile - 118.8 kms (73.8 miles) NNE
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 109.5 kms (68 miles) NNE
- Sewell, Chile - 125.3 kms (77.9 miles) NE
- Coya, Chile - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) NE
- Parron, Chile - 92.6 kms (57.5 miles) NNE
- Rengo, Chile - 70.8 kms (44 miles) NNE
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) NNE
- Teno, Chile - 11.8 kms (7.3 miles) NNE
- Malarg E, Argentina - 160.5 kms (99.8 miles) ESE