Average Temperatures in Curico-General Freire, Chile
- The annual average temperature in Curico-General Freire, Chile is mild at 13.1 degrees Celsius (55.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 12.7 °C (22.9°F) which is a low range.
- The hottest month (January) is warm having an average temperature of 19.9 degrees Celsius (67.82 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (July) is a little cool having a mean temperature of 7.2 degrees Celsius (44.96 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Curico-General Freire
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Curico-General Freire Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Curico-General Freire
- Santiago, Chile - 170 kms (105.7 miles) NNE
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) NNE
- Queltehue, Chile - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Barahona, Chile - 118.8 kms (73.8 miles) NNE
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 109.5 kms (68 miles) NNE
- Sewell, Chile - 125.3 kms (77.9 miles) NE
- Coya, Chile - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) NE
- Parron, Chile - 92.6 kms (57.5 miles) NNE
- Rengo, Chile - 70.8 kms (44 miles) NNE
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) NNE
- Teno, Chile - 11.8 kms (7.3 miles) NNE
- Malarg E, Argentina - 160.5 kms (99.8 miles) ESE